This job might no longer be available.
FIFA - Associate UX Designer (Temp - 12 months)
Vancouver, British Columbia
4 months ago
The Role: UX Designer
The ideal candidate is passionate about UX and evidence based design, and driven to deliver delightful user experiences. In addition to a deep comprehension of usability and human factors, we seek a determined and resourceful, detail-oriented team player. The UX Designer thrives in a highly collaborative, high pressure and iterative product environment.
- Involved in the design of the overall user experience of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Create innovative, emotive, and fun solutions to complex UX problems within strict technical limitations and tight deadlines.
- Player First - understanding of our target audience, personas and the motivations that lead to deeper consumer engagement.
- Hands-on Architect capable of cranking out several low fidelity wirefames in a day and interactive prototypes in a couple of days.
- Conceptualize and effectively visually communicate UX ideas to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Own UX features end-to-end including: Creative/Feature Briefs, Milestone Deliverables, Change Requests, and Bug Tracking.
- Work closely with partners to evaluate and translate research findings into actionable results.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science degree in HCI or a design-related field with Human Factors,
- 2+ years professional UX experience.
- Experience designing complex user experiences across ideally console games or variety of products and/or services with microtransactions.
- Core UX skills including human factors, psychology, UX principles, heuristics, guidelines etc.
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait to be asked and plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Commanding knowledge of Wireframing and Prototyping tools (e.g. OmniGraffle, Axure, Balsamic, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite) and the ability to produce low and high fidelity solutions.
- A portfolio demonstrating a track record of successful UX leadership and high impact creative and emotional design solutions to complex problems.
- Impeccable sensitivity to user goals, wants and needs, furthermore ability to prioritize against business goals.
- Must be a deep thinker, can critically analyze UX and understands why and how it is successful.
- Experience in data synthesis and evidence based design, has experience successfully maximizing AEM.