Executive Producer - new IP
6 days ago
We are looking for an Executive Producer to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
Mediatonic has multiple creative projects in development and ready to start development. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing production staff and processes on a new title. You will also have management and career development responsibilities for the production staff on this project.
- Passionate about and experienced in the incubation of new product
- Own and optimize our development process for this title
- Be responsible for the overall production of this title, working with the other leads to balance budget, time, and resources to maximize quality
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Help foster happy and productive cross-discipline teams, managing the resourcing for the team, working with other executive producers and discipline heads in the studio to manage staff flow across the studio
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Manage and develop your production team as well as contributing to the production growth in the studio as a whole
- Responsible for production hiring on your project, as well as contributing to your production hiring across the group and other disciplines within your domain
- Be the escalation person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship
- Facilitate clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including the MT executive team
We are looking for an Executive Producer with experience delivering and running large, multi-platform, live products with regular content and feature deliveries. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards and downwards, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of production processes with the ability to flex between differing requirements from our products.
A strong understanding of data (KPI) driven development and running a large, distributed development team are important. The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Experience on a large console title, from development to release and through the live operations phase
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. ADO, Jira, or Hansoft)
- A good understanding of how to build a large 3d game, preferably with networking experience
- The ability to have a high-level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and proven management experience
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications, we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.