This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
You will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, and work with specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance to ensure our game is engaging and profitable.
- Lead the our cross-platform game through development, launch, and live operations
- Manage the production team with up to 3 direct reports
- Coordinate efforts across global teams
- Manage budget and drive decision-making on product features and manage development through all phases
- Maintain the game's vision for success
- Communicate progress regularly to stakeholders
- Minimum 8 years of experience in game development leadership
- Cross-platform game shipping experience
- Strong understanding of gaming business performance indicators
- Blend of creativity and analytical skills
- Confidence to take ownership and defend strategic decisions
- Effective in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Comprehensive relocation package for successful candidates
- Flexible work model
- Learning and development programs
- Private Health Insurance and fitness subsidies
- Relaxation space and massage chair
- Access to employee mental health assistance
- Additional leave including birthday, Christmas and women's health leave
- Free coffee from a commercial espresso machine, daily snacks and light breakfast
- Social Friday drinks with friendly game tournaments
- Spectacular roof-top terrace with river views and a game room
- Referral program with generous bonuses
- Awesome Gameloft-themed merch
- Studio Mascot - Mr Hendricks, our friendly Dachshund who protects our studio
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable).
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.
Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball, My Little Pony: Mane Merge, and multi-award-winning The Oregon Trail™. In 2022, Gameloft Brisbane was announced as the winner of the coveted ‘Studio of the Year’ at the Australian Game Developer Awards (AGDAs).
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
We're setting our sights on an exciting new direction in game development, embracing the challenges and opportunities of cross-platform innovation. As pioneers in leading Brisbane's game development landscape, we're dedicated to crafting immersive experiences that transcend traditional boundaries and engage players across diverse platforms. As we venture into this exciting phase, we're also expanding our talented team to bring to life a range of unannounced projects.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.