Studio is based in Kirkland, WA. Relocation or remote work options are considered.
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to make an impact is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next-generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to build unique, groundbreaking, and inclusive games that empower players to create incredible stories of heroic adventure.
Become a foundational part of an ambitious, respectful, and diverse team as we are looking for an Executive Producer to lead the development of critically acclaimed games achieving commercial success. The team is empowered to own the WHAT and the HOW such as the Creative, Art, and Narrative, as well as the Development Plan. You will collaborate naturally and easily with studio leadership, becoming the natural champion for the game. The EP role reports to the Studio GM, working closely with the studio leadership team and several EA partner teams.
● Champion the game, collaborating with the team’s leadership to guide the product strategy and achieve quality and business objectives.
● Empower and help the team create the highest quality, most innovative games possible.
● Promote a collaborative mindset and encourage divergent thinking with your team, creating a safe space for new ideas.
● Responsible for the executive relationship management with IP holders, ensuring a healthy partnership.
● Work with the studio GM and leadership team to build one of the best studios in the world.
● Set the bar high and passionately articulate goals and team values to inspire and build a highly engaged team working together towards a common goal.
● Effectively communicate and advocate the state of the business and strategic plans to Executives and other parts of the organization.
● Build strong relationships with key partners within EA to work as a ONE team towards a common goal.
● Champion the professional development of your direct team and core leads.
● Work with the leadership team and key reports to create an organizational structure and operating system as an accelerator towards making great games.
● Support the team in managing features and scope wisely, where to invest, where not to invest.
● Regularly evaluate priorities, staffing and resources; and thoughtfully adjust business strategies to react to changing requirements.
● 10+ years working as an Executive Producer/Sr. Producer/Producer leading game development teams to the successful launch of multiple AAA games.
● The ability to champion the vision of the game to excite your team and Executives alike.
● Strong communication skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
● Experience coordinating diverse teams across different time zones and locations.
● The ability to talk across all levels of an organization.
● Experience obtaining insights and developing strategies through metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
● Experience using KPIs to set product success goals, monitoring of the product and informing necessary changes to the game.
● Collaborative team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
● Sound understanding of, and ability to use, in-game trends (using data insights) to impact top line KPIs.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $221,900 - $327,350
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $198,450 - $327,350
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $198,450 - $327,350
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $198,450 - $295,650
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $198,450 - $295,650
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.