Executive Producer - AAA project
14 days ago
Avalanche Studios Group and its division Avalanche Studios are looking for an Executive Producer to join a top-tier team, to help craft our next innovative AAA game. Avalanche Studios is the division dedicated to ambitious externally published, AAA open-world games like Just Cause, Mad Max, and Rage 2.
The production discipline at Avalanche Studios are responsible for making sure all our projects are released on time and budget. As Executive Producer you are ultimately responsible for one of our AAA projects and your goal will be to manage development from concept through to release and delivery of a high quality engaging game for various platforms. You will be collaborating with team leaders, management, internal, and external stakeholders.
Executive Producers drive the development team towards their production goals, determine resource requirements and manage various risks to the project.
In this role, you will report to Avalanche Studios Director of Development, Johan Tengå; Johan is a leader of 20+ years in tech that likes to lead projects to success via delegation and holistic support for the whole project.
- Accountable for a game's full development cycle where you lead the development and champion the product's vision to the team.
- Accountable for the games overall quality and delivery
- Responsible for the P/L of the game and that the game reaches agreed goals.
- Manages ongoing financial tracking for the game, coordinating between the project and the financial department
- Responsible for the collaboration with external development partners and publishers
- Oversees project risk mitigation efforts and ensures they are effective
- Accountable to define the projects production goals and monitor the relative KPI’s
- Co-creator of new pitches in the pitch process
- Mentors & coaches key project personnel
- Travels to publishers and partners when required
At least 8 years experience as a Producer within game development production, where at least 4 years be in a position with management experience;
- Credit on at least two shipped games as Producer or above or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
- Has directly led a full or significant part of a development team as a senior producer or similar management role.
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods
- Experience with identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience from open world games is a plus
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.