12 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can bring their knowledge and organization skills to a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the General Manager and Chief of Staff.
The Executive Assistant will be expected to effectively collaborate with a diverse variety of people and departments to accomplish tasks in a fast-paced media world. The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, business judgment, and problem-solving skills. Advanced level software experience including Google Suite, DocuSign, Adobe and Excel (a plus for Airtable). High-level technology skills, diplomacy, and the ability to prioritize on a case-by-case basis are required.
- Manage complex schedule and meetings in coordination with General Manager (GM) and Chief of Staff (COS) for high-level requests, while ensuring the schedule is followed and respected
- Monitors and facilitates all tasks while maintaining discretion & confidentiality
- Act as project manager for special projects as assigned by COS
- Procedural documentation
- Providing quality customer relations with internal staff, external vendors, clients and business partners
- Provide intuitive thinking and anticipating needs
- Stellar empathic interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks at once, frequently with little notice and with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and analytical skills
About Rooster Teeth
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more atRoosterTeeth.com