For more than fifteen years we have entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our accomplished people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout and Need for Speed series.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We would love to hear yours! Crunch does not help make a better game. We do not do it.
We have a lot of exciting things going on at Criterion, and we are looking for a collaborative and operational person to join our team. You will provide administrative support to the General Manager of the Studio and their senior leadership team, based in Guildford. You will report to our GM and be part of the Studio Operations team.
- You will ensure maintenance of the calendars; scheduling, confirming, and being the driver for meeting space and attendees.
- You will drive agenda creation, capture meeting notes, tracking and follow up on actions
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool.
- Process electronic purchase requests for approvals relating to external purchases, including the processing of invoices relevant to the PO.
- Project leads admin support
- Coordinate smaller events at onsite or offsite venues.
- Collaborate with and support Studio Ops team
- + 2 years successfully supporting business leaders in an administrative role.
- Work with a high degree of quality, confidentiality, and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have a desire to take ownership, be responsible and find solutions.
- Experienced with Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experienced with Google Suite products, especially Docs, Sheets, and Slides.