This job might no longer be available.
Executive Assistant II
12 days ago
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We are EA – one of the world’s largest video games publishers who has been instrumental in shaping the games industry as it stands today! The company is over 39 years old and continues to entertain millions of players all over the world with high quality video games across all platforms – from social, console, mobile and handhelds! You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass- casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including titles such as The Simpsons, Plants vs Zombies, Real Racing, Need for Speed, Fifa Mobile, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, The Sims Mobile, Simcity Buildit, Bejeweled and many more!
The Hyderabad office represents one of EA’s largest development locations with more than 700 passionate personnel involved in mobile game development, testing, production, distribution, and other central functions such as finance, central engineering and more. The game development studio, Slingshot Games, is part of the studios organization that is committed to conceptualizing and developing new games and running live services for some of EA’s top mobile games.
Slingshot Games takes great pride in being one of the critical studios for EA Mobile’s strategy for future growth. With a long track record of running an extremely diverse portfolio of games and live services across multiple genres and players, we are now home to supporting incubation of new game ideas, production of new games, running live services on some of the world’s best games on mobile! What’s even more exciting is the rapidly growing market opportunity in India – games and esports, having a world class game development team, some of the biggest IPs like Fifa, Need for Speed, Apex Legends and the focus to bring these game experiences to India!
Here are the values we truly believe in:
Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
Ownership – Get things done
Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to organize and coordinate our studio administration and office duties. This role demands stellar organization skills, efficiency, and someone who thrives on ensuring our studio operations run smoothly, proactively identifying and addressing challenges and queries to ensure everyone in the studio is highly engaged and productive.
- Overseeing general office operations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Support contract setups, purchase orders and invoicing related duties
- Support key studio initiatives e.g., culture committees, recruitment drive, branding activities, etc.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage allocated budgets towards office administration, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facilities team, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements