Executive Assistant, APAC Publishing (Contract)
12 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Executive Assistant, you will support the Managing Director for APAC Publishing. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize workplace projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationsh ips. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report to the Managing Director for APAC.
As a Rioter in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Support APAC Publishing team initiatives by organizing activities and internal events such as team All Hands meetings, lunch & learns, new hire onboarding events, team building sessions, special celebrations and more
- Coordinate the virtual and physical processing of document signatures, such as
contracts, annual audit and corporate legal documents
- Prepare infographics or flyers for internal use
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for regional leadership, including both APAC local offices and Singapore hub leadership teams
- Support visiting VIP guests or business partners
- Manage the Managing Director's calendar & leadership team calendar (when needed) to efficiently balance time demands
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine priority
- Act as liaison between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Coordinate with travel team for travel related matters and putting together schedule when needed
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
- Strong prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Experience in handling highly confidential information and documents
- Expert in managing different time zones
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years experience in supporting management and the workplace with administrative duties
- Bonus points for language capabilities in another SEA language: ex. Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.