15 days ago
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual to join our Live Entertainment/Esports team in Southern California. The Esports Manager will support the planning, marketing/promotion, and execution of Esports in North America and other regions for global game titles. The ideal candidate will work closely with multiple internal and external global teams to develop and manage Esports programs for Bandai Namco Entertainment franchises. The Esports Manager will also be experienced in executing Esports activations and associated branding in addition to organizing live and online tournaments.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, execute, and manage Esports tournaments and related Esports events, and operate within events budget
• Support and execute marketing/promotional activations for multiple Esports brands and others as assigned
• Manage and optimize external partnerships with: streaming platforms, Esports facilitators, other Esports related organizations, and new relationships as needed
• Assist with the operations for existing Esports programs and support participation in consumer, trade, and Esports events
• Track and report project status and KPIs in a timely and consistent manner
• Maintain and track overall esports budget(s), familiar with the P&L process & analysis
• Research, survey, and deliver event postmortems to optimize future event improvements
• Interface with internal corporate stakeholders
• Fluent in English and Japanese (preferred)
• A minimum of 3 years experience in the interactive entertainment industry
• A minimum of 3 years Esports experience in the management, development and execution of competitive gaming leagues, and tournaments online and offline or sports organizations management
• A minimum of 3 years of brand management, social marketing, and/or community management experience within entertainment/video game industries (preferred)
• A minimum of 3 years experience in partner management
• Familiarity with livestreaming on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube Gaming, and Facebook Live
• Ability to travel, including international travel
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• OR relevant professional experience
• Already involved in various online or local gaming communities
• An active leader or participant within Esports communities
• Possesses experience in sports or Esports live video production and broadcasting
• Familiar with game development and design
$103,311 - $162,463
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of the Bandai Namco Group, is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for major video game consoles, PC, online, and mobile platforms. The company is known for creating many of the industry’s beloved classic franchises such as PAC-MAN®, GALAGA®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, and ACE COMBAT®, and publishing the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS™ series and the blockbuster title ELDEN RING™. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is also the premier publisher in the Western hemisphere for anime-based video games including GUNDAM™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE®. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.