This job might no longer be available.
Esports Associate Product Manager - Mkg
4 months ago
What you'll do:
- Assist the Esports Team to deliver on Six Invitational 2020
- Contribute to the organization and preparation of external events
- Organize press tours with the support of the Product Managers
- Safeguard the creation of esports deliverables in cooperation with marketing artists
- Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the marketing deliverables plan and communicate said plan to the international marketing teams
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of esports deliverables
- Track and report task status to appropriate stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Support the Product Managers to maintain relationship with internal and external partners
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Passion for esports, Rainbow Six, it’s community and Ubisoft
- Organized, extremely detail-focused, and driven to consistently meet project deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Understands resource limitations and able to communicate challenges
- Self-motivated and able to multitask effectively
- Excellent communications skills in verbal and written in English and French
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the video game market and industry
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing or relevant experience
- 1 to 2 years’ professional experience organizing, competing in, and / or coordinating esports events
- Familiar with Jira and Project Management methodologies
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.