Enterprise Applications Admin – Okta
15 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Role: Enterprise Applications Admin – Okta
Sony Interactive Entertainment is searching for a highly competent and experienced candidate who has exceptional skills in migrating applications to SAML2.0 or OIDC authentication tool (using Okta as IDaaS). Ideal candidate is familiar with Okta suite of products, can collaborate with engineers and developers, and complete on agreed timelines. Candidates must possess a strong knowledge of identity management, including account provisioning technologies, role-based access controls. Ideal candidates must possess knowledge among multiple scripting languages. Role includes deploying app-to-app integrations through automation platforms such as Workato and Okta Workflows.
This role can be based remotely with an expectation to be on site once per month.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with various engineering teams to quickly enable SSO for POCs or production applications, enforcing SAML2.0 and OIDC
- Work with IDaaS/Okta team to configure and update tools used by engineering and development teams.
- Work closely with development and engineering staff to provide immediate support and issue resolution.
- Take direction from IT Applications manager to enable new Okta capabilities including (but not limited to) MFA, Lifecycle management, custom workflows.
- Ensure team is following application administration best practices.
- Create and maintain documentation of environment design, configuration, and workflows.
- Support dev / engineering teams alongside other IT Applications staff.
- Provide automated solutions existing manual processes between various applications.
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems.
- Provide end-user support.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering) or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience in IT Application Administration or demonstration of skills in your current role that are applicable to this job
- 2+ year experience working with IDaaS required
- Experience migrating and supporting multiple services from basic authentication to SAML2.0 and OIDC authentication
- Experience deploying mobile device management solutions
- Knowledge of life cycle management, role-based access control, identity and access management tools
- Knowledge of Enterprise Active Directory (AD), Universal Directory, LDAP, LAN/WAN topology, IT processes and procedures, security required
- Strong ability to document standards
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, YAML, SQL, HTML, XML strongly desired
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) experience preferred
- Team Player, with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Ability to work independently and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly learn modern technologies
- Effective communication skills as this person will be the support function for the Okta platform
- Technical certifications preferred
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Free eye test and glasses voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive Pension
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.