Engine Support Representative (Contract)
10 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an onsite contract Engine Support Representative. The person in this role will be able to assist customers by triaging and escalating cases, collecting and analyzing data, and tracking customer activity. The ideal candidate will be able to work in conjunction with peers and engineers in order to ensure customer success across a wide variety of industries.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers across Unreal Engine, TwinMotion, and other products
- Triage incoming support requests and assign them to the appropriate subject-matter experts
- Communicate and escalate critical issues to ensure visibility among development teams
- Stay up to date with existing learning resources and communicate gaps in coverage
- Participate in creating and improving support processes
- Gather data to share with stakeholders
- Collect, create, and share documentation and learning resources for the community
- Experience providing technical support in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with a game engine, architecture, or other 3D graphic software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- C++ knowledge
- Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with 3D modeling software
- Experience working with analyzing large data sets
- Passion for creative visualization in one of our leading markets (games, architecture, manufacturing, automotive, & entertainment)
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.