Engine Programmer - Network
1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Engine Programmer
to develop and maintain CRYENGINE
Networking Systems at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us to help pushing the limits of game engine technology!
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE Networking Systems.
- Take active part in design, development and documentation of new features.
- Collaborate with the game teams to build multiplayer technology of Crytek in-house games.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- 2+ years of professional network programming experience.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Ability to learn and master your skills on a large existing code base.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Past experience on network-related features for a multiplayer game.
- Experience with TCP & UDP network protocols, packet routing, OSI model.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!