Employer Brand & Talent Acquisition Senior Manager (H/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
3 days ago
Within the Ubisoft headquarters teams, under the management of the Director of Talent Acquisition & Management, you play a key role in the deployment of our talent acquisition strategy.
In this position, you will be in charge of supporting our Group Talent Acquisition Strategy by leading all employer brand related initiatives and projects at group level as well as structuring and leveraging all the relevant Talent Acquisition insights so we can make better-informed decisions and adapt our Talent Acquisition strategy accordingly.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- drive our global employer brand strategy in collaboration with our internal partners, in particular the international communication teams
- be the global program manager for all employer brand related initiatives,
- structure and develop our Talent acquisition knowledge through strong and reliable insights
- analyze and share Insights with the rest of the TA Community
- support our Group TA strategy through the implementation and monitoring of strategic KPIs
- infuse some “marketing” mindset, tools and practices to our TA activity
- act as a strong advisor to all zone and local HR contacts on Employer Brand and TA Insights topics
- act as a coach and mentor for less experienced team members in the Group Talent Acquisition Team
- You are an experienced professional with a 7-year at least experience in international project management.
- You are a true people person and you are able to lead project with diplomacy and positive impact. You feel at home in a decentralized environment.
- You strive to build long-term business partnership with your internal first parties and you are able to drive change with a big-picture approach.
- You are analytics-driven and you know how to structure and use data.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.