Employee Services Manager
18 days ago
Are you resourceful and enjoy working in a creative environment? Do you enjoy elevating morale and helping a team of many diverse disciplines to be their best? Bungie is looking for an Employee Services Manager to lead a team of administrators and assistants in providing morale and corporate events, holiday events, and the day-to-day administrative operations of the studio.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling event planning for activities ranging from small team building events to companywide holiday parties, planning and coordinating employee gifts and services, and a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This individual will be able to manage a team independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- This position is full time in our offices in Bellevue & Seattle and we currently require all employees onsite to be fully vaccinated
- Run a small team of administrators and assistants to support a large, dynamic, and creative studio
- Drive comprehensive planning and execution of morale events and gifts
- Contribute with event planning expertise on all major companywide events
- Team responsibilities include: morale events, travel coordination, mailing, shopping, supplies, meals, equipment, bills, and errands
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Coordinate with Facilities department on employee affecting projects
- Manage relationships, contracts, and price negotiations with vendors and service providers
- Manage budget responsibilities for all internal events, administrative responsibilities, and morale gifts and events to studio
- Provide general support to visitors
- Support additional Employee Services related tasks as needed
- Proven office management experience managing administrative or assistant roles
- Experience supporting all levels of employees, including executive leadership
- Ability to create and manage the studio morale and administrative budgets
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work
- Strong people development and management
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to coach and mentor office staff
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Project management experience
- Administrative and event planning experience with multi-site and remote workforce