Embedded QA Analyst
Toronto ON ca
5 days ago
As an Embedded QA Analyst at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Be an integral part of the QA testing process for world class mobile games
- Act as the link between the internal development team and remote testing teams around the world
- Design test plans and smoke tests to verify that new features work flawlessly
- Be a driving force for game quality by giving feedback on game features and design
- Document, prioritize, and assign bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Work with game developers to reproduce and resolve issues in the game
- Use a suite of debugging and profiling tools to diagnose complex problems
- Play and analyze competitive games to maintain our high quality bar
We’re open to candidates with a range of backgrounds, from passionate newcomers just breaking into the game industry to experienced professionals with several years of videogame QA experience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games and solid understanding what makes a high quality game
- Demonstrated aptitude for mobile game testing, which could be shown through:
- Professional videogame QA experience
- A post-secondary degree in game development, computer science, or a related field
- QA work on hobby game projects, game jams, or hackathons
- Strong technical skills and highly focused attention to detail
- Working knowledge of QA techniques and tools
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- A broad understanding of the videogame production process
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.