Embedded QA Analyst
18 days ago
We're looking for a passionate QA Analyst to join our Disney Magic Kingdoms team and help take this highly successful game to the next level! If you’ve ever dreamed of working on a Disney project that features the classic movies, Star Wars, and the latest releases, then this job is for you. On this team you’ll have the chance to work directly with the game team to track down and crush bugs. You’ll play a key role in delivering a quality play experience to the millions of amazing players who’ve made this game a part of their lives.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Be an integral part of the QA testing process for a world class mobile game
- Act as the link between the internal development team and remote testing teams around the world
- Design test plans and smoke tests to verify that new features work flawlessly
- Be a driving force for game quality by giving feedback on game features and design
- Document, prioritize, and assign bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Work with game developers to reproduce and resolve issues in the game
- Use a suit of debugging and profiling tools to diagnose complex problems
- Play and analyze competitive games to maintain our high quality bar
We’re open to candidates with a range of backgrounds, from passionate newcomers just breaking into the game industry to experienced professionals with several years of videogame QA experience. Responsibilities and compensation will scale accordingly.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games and solid understanding what makes a high quality game
- Demonstrated aptitude for mobile game testing, which could be shown through:
- Professional videogame QA experience
- A post-secondary degree in game development, computer science, or a related field
- QA work on hobby game projects, game jams, or hackathons
- Working knowledge of QA techniques and tools
- Highly focused attention to detail
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn new software tools
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- A broad understanding of the videogame production process
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Embedded QA Analyst?"
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.