Electronics Manufacturing Reliability Engineer
10 days ago
Job Posting TitleElectronics Manufacturing Reliability Engineer
SummaryThe Electronics Manufacturing Reliability Engineer’s role is to work within the Manufacturing teams to create and improve testing and troubleshooting processes and introduce new parts into the Repair department. This position will play a critical role in building the capacity and capability of the Repair department by creating evaluation processes, sourcing repair parts, and creating troubleshooting and repair capabilities.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
- Perform full process for new parts onboarding in the Repair department (test, disassembly, assembly, troubleshoot, repair).
- Work with suppliers and vendors to source repair parts and part documentation.
- Evaluate costing for parts and labor for new parts to create a business justification to repair or scrap.
- Work with the Repair leadership to drive appropriate staffing and capacity planning for repair activities.
- Facilitate change throughout Manufacturing by driving ECN/ECO implementations and expediting Operations change projects.
- With peer groups, evaluate parts usage and flow to eliminate bottlenecks in Repair and optimize parts usage and material handling.
- Provide SME level support to the Manufacturing team to troubleshoot electrical defects and drive RCA.
- Provide electronics and test support and guidance for NPI/RPI projects in Manufacturing.
What we're looking for
- Strong electronics testing and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to staff of all levels and technical abilities.
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and change initiatives.
- 6+ years experience in a technical support role, preferably in a repair/refurbishment environment.
- Experience in creating test equipment for electronic equipment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. Good hearing and visual acuity is required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift, move, and control up to 500 pounds with the aid of dollies or machine carts. The employee must be able to be able to lift and move 40 pounds short distances with/without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
- Employee must also wear appropriate personal protection equipment, such as, steel toe shoes where applicable
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.