Education Grant Program Manager
12 days ago
Unity believes that the world is a better place with more creators in it. As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented/virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity’s ecosystem is in an outstanding position to positively impact almost all of humanity - we need to answer that call urgently.
As the Education Grant Program Manager, you will support the growth of Unity’s Charitable Fund by helping with our grant making research, coordination and operations, with a core focus on our future creators work. You are very motivated, detailed and a master at organization. You flourish with team-work, and possess strong skills in coordination and communication. You excel at managing relationships with grantees and driving towards impact.
You possess a belief that corporate responsibility can have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact for both the company and society. You will be joining a growing, high visibility team, and have the opportunity to build an impactful program!
What you’ll be doing
- Vet, research, and conduct outreach for potential Unity grant recipients, specifically our education and future creator grant recipients
- Coordinate and own the operations of Unity’s charitable giving across social impact programs and focus areas (Education, Inclusive Economic Opportunity, and Sustainability)
- Optimize the grant administration process, and lead all aspects of grantee timelines and application reviews
- Nurture relationships with grantees, with the focus and subject matter expertise in education and oversee grant budgets on a quarterly basis
- Experience in education and RT3D
What we’re looking for
- Experience with grant funding and program management
- Experience with project management and grant funding tools like Airtable and Excel
- Experience and expertise in the field of education and immersive technology
- Ability to balance multiple projects with ease and meet cross-functional needs
You might also have
- Strong passion for social impact
- Think of company values alignment over culture-fit
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.