ERP Business Analyst ll
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleERP Business Analyst ll
SummaryThe ERP Business Analyst II is responsible for maintaining master data in global supply chain systems and the first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with internal customers. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve issues with multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data. In addition, this role will assist with driving adoption of a new data management program and related data quality initiatives. Typical initiatives will require working directly work with Operations, Logistics, Warehouse, Planning, Procurement and Finance to resolve challenges, document requirements for new functionality, produce reports and train on new processes.
What you'll do
- Assist with the maintenance of ERP master data
- Assist with Engineering Change requests based on material life cycle
- Complete data and configuration updates in global supply chain systems.
- Manage non-escalated ERP issues from receipt to resolution
- Perform daily operational tasks in all company’s global supply chain systems
- Maintain and communicate accurate status of work performed
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to gather and document data and other requirements to meet business needs
- Work directly with Development staff and implement unit, regression and end to end testing
- Prepare issues, trending, and reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing complex data and metrics; present / explain findings and suggest enhancements and improvements
- Review operational processes to determine gaps and inefficiencies and suggest changes using defined processes, judgment and expertise
- Create process documentation and training material as required
- Participate in product management and maintain strong relationships with our internal customers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years in a manufacturing environment with at least 2 years supporting Supply Chain functions
- Minimum 3 years of experience with enterprise class ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle)
- Experience in master data management including data quality monitoring and cleansing
- 2 years of experience eliciting, validating and documenting requirements to identify information needs and required system configuration changes
- 2 years of experience in data analysis and reporting using Excel, Power BI or equivalent tools.
- Strong customer orientation, communication (written / verbal) and organization skills
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate with others on projects and team initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences and develop relationships across the business.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.