This job might no longer be available.
EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 3-6m day rate contractor role
Ditton Park SL3 9LL United Kingdom
5 days ago
Job Title:EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 3-6m day rate contractor role
Job Title: EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinator – 3-6months contractor
Contract Type: Day rate contractors only (no agencies please)
Reporting To: Associate Director Talent Acquistion EMEA talent Partners ABK
Location: Ditton Park Campus, Datchet, UK
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Ditton Park, our Campus houses a number of great amenities as well as transport links. The Parkland settings offer; tennis courts, an onsite gym, canteens and cafes etc. It is conveniently close to Junction 5 of the M4 giving a direct links to central London, the M25 and Heathrow airport.
As a result of the Global COVID-19 situation, this role will be home based until further notice.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Emea Talent Acquisition team for up to 6 months overing administration support to the Associate Director TA EMEA and the EMEA TA Team. This team is responsible for recruitment across Activision Blizzard, Blizzard and King covering all EMEA locations.
Our ideal person would come from an Talent Acquisition background with end to end recruitment lifecycle experience resulting in a clear idea of the administration elements of a role. This will vary from requisition creation, interview scheduling, offer paperwork and onboarding. There will also be an element of project ownership and meeting scheduling.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the TA team to help coordinate and support strategies that will attract the best talent.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer relationships with hiring managers and cross-functional teams
- Assist in arranging/scheduling/confirming interviews for candidates and hiring managers at all levels across the European business. Where appropriate, arrange candidate travel (flights, hotels, taxis etc.)
- Create requisitions in Work Day Recruit and chase on any outstanding approvals.
- Creation of offer paperwork where necessary in WDR and collation of reference/background check requirements.
- Support management of Agency set up and invoicing.
- Follow HR Ops, Payroll and IT processes, and partner with local HRG to ensure all new hires are able to work effectively on their first day of employment including owning the creation of onboarding guides for all EMEA new hires.
- Assist in providing recruitment related reports and statistics and designing decks for presentation purposes.
- Project ownership and TA Team support where required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the Associate Director TA EMEA
This role is a support level position where you will thrive on a can-do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved in a working environment that will empower you to create new ideas and encourage you to think outside the box all whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives.
In addition you will have:
- A Degree level Education (preferred) relevant to the experience required for the role.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Demonstrable experience in self-prioritizing of work and appropriately responses to urgent matters.
- Strong skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint beneficial.
- Experience in the use of WorkDay Recruit highly desirable.
- EMEA recruitment experience, particularly around interview scheduling will be beneficial in the success of this role.
- You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humour.
- Finally a passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected