EAX Content and Partner Support Analyst (Quality Analyst II) TFT 11 Month Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EAX QV is seeking an individual to fill a Quality Analyst II role for the EAX Content and Partner Support Team in Galway. A Quality Analyst is responsible for working directly with our EAX partners to verify the quality of the end to end user experiences of product releases, promotions and programs. You'll conduct manual tests supported by tools and automation to ensure the content created by our partners is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are identified and addressed with a quick turnaround. Our analysts need to be self-motivated, team players who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
- Quality testing of our products(Origin, EA Access, Franchise Websites) to verify content, marketing and functional releases and working with partners to resolve bugs
- Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned features to the development, content and publishing teams. Be the voice of quality
- Regularly captures key knowledge through creation and updating of resources such as wikis, documents, forums, etc. and encourages others to do the same
- Work with global teams across multiple time zones to help drive the quality experience
- Help drive Bug Prevention and Containment initiatives for EAX QV through feedback loops
- Use a Player First approach while thinking about the Quality our players receive
- Proactively work with other team members to facilitate effective testing, issue reporting and overall clear communication between teams.
Who You Are:
- Flexible and team oriented. Good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Player First - Able to communicate how a feature/bug/change could positively or negatively be received, and what impact it may have on our users.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems, how they function and their impact to our players.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure and take ownership of tasks and features
- Strong proficiency in PC and console use
- Naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to analyse results/problems on test projects and recommend appropriate action to ensure product quality.
- 1+ Years of industry experience
- Familiarity with EAX products and services (Origin, EA Access, Franchise Websites)
- Understanding of Bug Prevention and Containment strategies
- Knowledge of automated testing and how to appropriately approach usage
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.