E-Commerce PPC Campaign Manager - Paid Social & SEM (6 Month Contract)
1 month ago
The Performance Media Team is a Montreal and San Francisco based digital marketing team. We create and execute cross-channel acquisition campaigns across North and South America for the Ubisoft Store. The Performance Media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team that is looking for candidates that thrive in a collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handle all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance campaigns, including campaign creation, performance optimizations, reporting, and budget monitoring
- Monitor and measure campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide optimization recommendations
- Manage campaign purchase/budget orders and other ad hoc administrative tasks to support the main E-Commerce Acquisition Specialist
You are an experienced campaign manager with a proven track record of executing and optimizing paid e-commerce acquisition campaigns across Paid Social and SEM. You are obsessed with performance KPI’s such as ROAS, CPA, and ROI. You also posses a data-driven mindset with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Proven record of successfully managing Paid Social and SEM e-commerce acquisition campaigns
- Ability to use a data focused approach in defending strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations
- Ability to synthesize and communicate numerical or complex information, both oral and written
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- Experience with site tag management tools (e.g. GTM), and Analytics platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe),
- University graduate in advertising/marketing, communications, business administration, or similar field preferred
- Work well under pressure with short deadlines across multiple teams
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.