This job might no longer be available.
E-Commerce Manager, Unity Asset Store
San Francisco, CA
10 months ago
The Unity Asset Store’s mission is to create a thriving two-sided marketplace for all Unity creators and developers to find the perfect tools and assets so that they can make the best games. It is the most popular digital asset destination for Unity developers.
Reporting into the Commercial Lead of the Asset Store, the e-Commerce Manager will play a key role in the e-Commerce and Merchandising team, and will be responsible for driving sales through development and execution of e-commerce initiatives and merchandising strategies, as well as collaborating cross functionally, including working with Product, Marketing, Partnership and other teams.
- Develop and execute merchandising strategies for the Asset Store
- Plan and manage global sales campaigns and promotional programs
- Design and implement e-Commerce tactics to improve key KPIs including conversions, average order value, repeat purchases, etc.
- Partner with Product team on product recommendations and improvements
- Manage and foster vendor relations
- Strong understanding of the Gaming Industry and game development
- Experience in e-Commerce and/or merchandising
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills and data driven
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- Experience working in Unity Editor strongly preferred
- Graduate degree
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.