Dutch Games Linguist
13 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 60 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 10,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords International Limited HQ in South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in-game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Dutch player support, community and in-game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in-game content from English to Dutch to a high quality standard
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in-game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver the goal of optimal translation quality
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross-group quality objectives
- C2/Fluent level Dutch speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Dutch and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please note: Relocation to Dublin is required for the role, a relocation package is available for the successful candidate.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.