At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As part of our “TPU” Program for Graduates, you’ll be joining our Distribution Team as a Producer Intern bringing our most successful titles to new platforms beyond mobile and more!
The Distribution Intern supports the distribution team by managing shared accounts, updating, deploying apps across multiple gaming platforms, maintaining release calendars, and acting as a central resource for documentation, certification and compliance.
Our "TPU" Program for Graduates is a 6 months program (extendable to additional 6 months) focused for junior profiles or new graduates willing to get their first experience in their field of interest.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Understand the project scope, timeline, priorities and deadlines.
- Follow up on all tasks, ensuring deliverables are on time and therefore promoting accountability.
- Coordinate with internal teams and request necessary elements to ensure a smooth, flawless launch process.
- Report status and task progress, highlighting any possible delays and risks.
- Highlight and communicate roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent the teams from achieving the targets.
- Keep up to date with the latest news, tech releases and Guidelines changes of all relevant platforms and markets
- Account management for all the distribution platforms: creating new accounts, setting up the right permissions, offboard partners when needed…
Your XP & Skills
- Superior Studies ( Grado Superior, University Degree or Masters), officially recognized by Spain, completed within the past 2 years. (must)
- Studies in the field of Media & Communication, Production, Arts, Business & Corporate Management, or related field. Strong Project Management skills.
- Holder of a valid full time work visa, EU NIE or National ID. (must)
- Availability for Full Time Employment (40h weekly). (must)
- Resident in Barcelona area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. (must)
- Customer focused (Internal and External)
- Impeccable organizational and communication skills
- You are reliable and deliver your tasks in a timely manner and are not afraid of asking questions or requesting help
- You understand the difference between urgency and importance.
- You desire to level up production and project management skills
- You bring a positive energy and ‘can do’ attitude to the team.
- Knowledge or interest in mobile gaming as user (nice to have)
This position is required in the Barcelona area in a hybrid format.
What we offer
- Paid Intership with an annual gross salary of 16,083.36 EUR.
- Professional Internship Agreement of 6 months of duration (extendable to additional 6 months) under our “TPU” Program for Graduates.
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, Barcelona area based.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days for full year of employment.
- Daily Meal allowance [Flexoh]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (distributed throughout the year)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV (in English) and we'll contact you shortly.
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.