This job might no longer be available.
Director of Sales Marketing- APAC
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Advertiser Marketing team supports the Advertising Sales team. Through integration of strategy, research, and B2B event projects. The Advertiser Marketing team’s goal is to develop the Twitch brand from a B2B viewpoint increasing market share to gather revenue. Responsibilities of this team include Communications, B2B Events, Research, Case Study Development, Ad Product Packaging and Post-Sales Programming.
This is an exciting new role for Twitch in Asia with the opportunity to build a team within the Ad Sales organization. You will report directly to the VP of Global Sales Marketing who is located in San Francisco.
You have experience developing B2B strategy, increasing brand awareness, affinity, and equity, plus experience with creative development. You can create targeted company and solution narratives; and be experienced in the development of all forms of media to engage customers, partners, press and industry specialists. We are searching for someone who will seek to champion our service and audience while thriving in a collaborative environment.
Creativity is essential, with demonstrated ability to use video, infographics, articles, copy, and presentations to reach potential and existing advertisers.
- Express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions, audience and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions addressed exceed the needs of our advertising clients.
- You’ll develop positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, and competitive analysis.
- Translate audience insights into applicable pitches and stories used to develop unique vertical strategies to build upon client business goals within the digital media space. This provides a steady stream of items for the sales team to draw from for use during the sales cycle.
- Regionalize ad product packages relevant to APAC countries.
- Execute Twitch Advertising sponsored events which includes scoping and on-boarding vendors as part of the event activation and be the main contact as it pertains to all sponsorship elements.
- Help with database management for advertising clients as it pertains to external communication
- 10+ years experience in marketing digital media products with experience in how marketing is used by a sales organization.
- Manage the monthly marketing budget to support Advertiser Marketing plans.
- Moderate design skills to handle changing graphics in Photoshop and sense to design clean and functional slides on PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to interpret data and acting on results. Working knowledge of CRM metrics including, lead generation, customer acquisition, LTV, and engagement metrics
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Moderate event planning experience
- Experience with PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Global WebIndex, comScore and Nielsen products
- You have a gaming and advertising background
- Can put together media plans
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Of
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.