Director of Program Management, Enterprise Applications
New York, New York, United States
5 days ago
T2 was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We create the games we would want to play ourselves. We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, our new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted on to lead our Enterprise Applications project management organization as the Director of Program Management, which prioritizes value and continuous alignment and improvement through; data optimization / enablement, process improvement and re-platforming programs.
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology. We need your skills to help continue our quest in becoming the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
This role will be part of Take Two’s PMO and report directly to the Vice President, PMO with dotted line to the SVP of Enterprise Applications.
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- You will be responsible for overall Portfolio, Program and Project Management within the Enterprise Applications team.
- You will be counted on to effectively lead, manage and develop Project & Program Managers to shape the project management strategy and methodologies for the Enterprise Applications Division.
- You’ll get to develop Take Two’s PMO metrics/KPIs and deploy tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects.
- Be influential in eliminating complexity and ambiguity in projects to ensure clarity and establish goals and expectations for engagement
- Clearly present solutions, proposals and progress to multiple levels of stakeholders within the organization. Create executive level presentations for solutions and business cases as necessary
- You’ll have the autonomy & responsibility for conducting a gap analysis for the PMs within the Enterprise Applications department and developing recommendations to close those gaps.
- You’ll be relied upon to run key strategic meetings, (2-3x a year) help develop the governance model and structured reporting process for strategic projects across Enterprise Applications department.
- You’ll work closely with Take Two’s business stakeholders to resolve delivery and execution issues with a continuous focus on maximizing value.
- You’ll be looked to manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met with some operational delivery to fill gaps or provide coverage as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strategic: You’re currently able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, manage a complex enterprise applications portfolio, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Tactical: Manage multiple programs and projects, roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Communication: You're an executive communicator and currently generate and give presentations that frequently include executives and find yourself simplifying complex issues to impact change in your current role.
- Detail Oriented: You follow through on projects and have developed and implemented a system that is KPI and data driven.
- Leader: You’re a senior leader in your organization with 7+ years of direct management experience and have a leadership philosophy; you currently help remove barriers in order for your team(s) to be successful and you take ownership in hiring, assessing and developing talent.