Director of Product Management
8 days ago
Super Evil Megacorp is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our growing product team . In this role, you will drive engagement and monetization of our products and provide input to the design team long-term big feature bets. To accomplish this goal, you will be working with insanely talented folks from many departments on a broad range of game features and content.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be a key stakeholder of the overall product strategy, ensuring that product decisions are based on in-depth understanding of player motivations, data, and our limitations as a studio. You will bring to the table a balanced view between short-term feature bets versus the long-term high-risk high-reward feature bets and drive prioritization at the studio level.
- You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business sense, and strategic thinking to innovate and create best-in-class engagement, retention and monetization features and content for our products.
- You will work with analytics team to develop KPIs, own revenue, engagement, and feature impact models, drive deep-dives into quantitative understanding of player experience
- You’ll quarterback your features end-to-end: starting from the design spec, to guiding implementation, and then finding the holes in your initial design to improve on through iteration
- You will work and collaborate with marketing team to
- Handshake on D0/D7/D30/D180 ARPI/ROAS/ROI goals, breakeven time periods, and install volume – help set the target with the executive team to ensure projects deliver on company goals
- Collect the requirements for the growth-related content and feature needs and spec/design/execute on such features, while collaborating with production on content needs
- Collect qual community and player feedback and merge leanings into a coherent product plan/strategy working with Design/Production
- You will be driving live operations and accountable for the economic health of our products and the revenue.
- You will be building and operating a team of live ops analysts, data analysts and product managers to execute against our product strategy and portfolio
- You will work closely with GM and Game Director to ensure projects deliver on company goals and resonate with players
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management in the f2p gaming space.
- 3+ years of experience in team building
- 3+ years experience executing online/mobile real-time sales, events and CMS tools.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- A team player that is results focused and an intellectually curious self-starter, while your work reflects that of someone who is extremely detail-oriented.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Up to date knowledge of MOBA, RPG, and Shooter genres and their best practices
- Familiar with json files, Python and/or other scripting languages