Director of Product, International
8 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Director of Product, International for the Growth Group, you work across the company, including executive leadership, growth, policy, operations, infra, and product teams to set Roblox' International growth strategy and accomplish that strategy. You report to the VP of Growth.
You are and have:
- Product leader with 10+ years in product management
- Domain experience managing teams focused on User Generated Content (UGC) and social
- Passionate about defining what the metaverse means for people of all ages and the strategy to grow the metaverse to billions of people
- Ability to deterministically find and prioritize the most impactful challenges
- Analyze complex (multi-dimensional) solution trade-offs and present alternatives that would satisfy solution requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey ideas through detailed specifications or wireframes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, through to launch
- Strategic orientation coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to contribute to product design, execution, and all things go-to-market
- Self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and influence stakeholders to execute International strategy
- Expertise working closely with analytics, user research, and market research teamsacc
- Understanding of localization and associated challenges
- Build International growth strategy for Roblox and work across the company to accomplish it
- Manage teams including in-region country managers, localization, and product
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar