Director of People Technology
14 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, the Director of People Technology leads the delivery of HR technology and related process optimization. This includes a complex suite of systems covering HCM (Workday), talent acquisition and management , rewards and recognition , and integrations. Your work will involve regular communication with senior leadership on project status and risks, and leading several global technology programs to successful implementation.
- Manage all aspects of people technology and related operations, staff, processes, data flows, security, and reporting
- Bring leading people technology practices to Twitch; work with People Partners, Generalists, COEs and business leaders to understand needs and identify optimal uses of people technology
- Improve technology to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation, reduction, and elimination of manual processes
- Analyze data, identify important trends, and prepare well-written, concise executive narratives
- Manage multiple programs with teams focused on the timely and successful delivery of a product or system
- Manage vendors to ensure alignment with our goals, service delivery accountability , SLA's , and budgets
- Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Focus heavily on collaboration to ensure key decisions and status surrounding technology projects are clear to all
- Set and continuously monitor service level agreements with the business and meet or exceed agreements
- Lead and develop people technology staff
- 8+ years of experience leading people technology and staff and managing Workday
- 5 years Workday administration
- Full-scale people tech change management experience
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Business advisory skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.