Director of Operations
Miniclip is looking for an experienced Director of Operations , reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, in our L ondon office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the daily running of our business operations across multiple locations, with a diverse mix of technologies and requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Your primary areas of responsibility will include:
- Operationally align and track our portfolio across our game studios
- Ensure that processes and tooling are effectively shared across studios
- Technical product management and support for technology shared across the group
- Productivity focused tool development
- App store technical and operational management and support across the group
- Project management for group studio integrations
- Ensuring operations compliance with industry regulations, in close collaboration with our Legal team
- Agile coaching for our development studios
- QA support for published games and group companies as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- 5+ years of operational management and leadership experience, ideally in the mobile space
- Experience working with studio teams
- Proven skills in leadership and team building as well as change management
- Good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Solid understanding of Agile values and principles
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel to remote locations if required.
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com