Director of Consumer Marketing
14 days ago
Xsolla is seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Consumer Marketing to lead our efforts to acquire new customers and retain users of video game brands and set of products within Xsolla's holding structure. In this role, you will hit the ground running to take direct responsibility for consumer marketing and build, hire, train, and lead a team of consumer marketing professionals to drive continued success. This leader will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth, expansion and marketing campaigns for multiple consumer brands and solutions at Xsolla.
We are looking for a trustworthy, self-driven, motivated and accountable individual to support consumer marketing efforts across the organization in collaboration with internal and external business partners such as Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Growth Marketing, Creative Production, Data & Analytics, and external agencies.
This role is based at Xsolla Global Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA with flexible schedules available.
- Develop and implement comprehensive consumer marketing strategies to drive consumer engagement and retention for video games, applications, and all businesses and initiatives within and supported by Xsolla's holding structure
- Oversee the entire consumer marketing funnel, from targeting and segmentation to ad creative production, buying traffic, performance analysis and optimization of our campaigns
- Create, execute, manage and measure marketing campaigns aimed at engagement, acquisition of new consumers, and retaining users to a video game brand/product
- Deliver upon specific OKRs and KPIs as measurement of success for the user acquisition, revenue generation and repeat engagement (clicks, shares and revenue) of our consumer based products and solutions
- Collaborate with the product, design, and development teams to create engaging and high-converting ad creatives that resonate with our target consumer audience
- Manage and optimize advertising budgets across various channels, including but not limited social media, social, search, display, and influencer marketing
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance using relevant KPIs, providing data-driven insights to guide decision-making and future strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, such as ad networks, creative agencies, and influencers, to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure continuous growth and innovation within our marketing efforts
- Creation of consumer profiles and personas for development of targeted consumer campaigns across multiple geographies
- Create and integrated global strategy for consumer marketing campaigns inclusive but not limited to marketing planning, delivery, trafficking and execution of acquisition and awareness campaigns in each of our localized geographies - Americas, EU, Asia, MEA, CIS
- Provide the Chief Marketing Officer and key stakeholders with regularly planned updates and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Bachelor’s degree + MBA with 7-10+ years of consumer marketing experience
- Experience working for a global consumer marketing brand or advertising/marketing agency
- Advanced Google Analytics and dashboard creation for tracking and measurement of campaigns driving to a digital experience
- Strong leadership skills, with experience managing and mentoring global and regional teams while possessing the understanding how to effectively manage remote/global teams
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Demonstrated experience in the video-game industry, consumer marketing and deep understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives based on leveraging a thorough knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in consumer marketing
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications
- Working experience at a global, multinational consumer-focused organization with an entrepreneurial mindset in the entertainment, gaming, or immersive technology industries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively across teams and build strong relationships with external partners
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com .
L ongevit y O pportunity V ision E njoy the game!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.