Director, Talent Acquisition Operations
11 days ago
Job Title:Director, Talent Acquisition Operations
Job Title: Director, Talent Acquisition Operations
Reporting To: VP, HR Operations and Technology
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As Activision Blizzard’s Director of Talent Acquisition Operations, you will design, develop, and implement best in class, sustainable and scalable Talent Acquisition Operations solutions. You will also lead the day-to-day TA operations with excellence from sourcing to onboarding. You will partner with the talent office, HR technology/ops and analytics teams to deliver on our people and talent plans to fuel business growth. As a key thought partner and industry expert, you’ll keep your finger on the pulse of recruitment best practice and innovation and ensure that Activision Blizzard continues to evolve our Talent Acquisition solutions.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition Partnership – You’ll consult, support, challenge and advise the TA, Early Careers and Exec Practice Leadership teams. You’ll engage with them to identify business needs and prioritize opportunities to ensure comprehensive delivery of solutions that drive strategic business value.
- Process Excellence – In partnership with the newly established HR Process Improvement Function, you’ll identify, document, update, and streamline Talent Acquisition processes. You’ll work to standardize processes across multiple business units and geographies in an effort to increase scalability and ensure operational excellence.
- Roadmap Development – You’ll partner with all key stakeholders to develop a roadmap and milestone deliverables that will drive operational excellence and solution innovation. You will continuously evolve the roadmap in response to changing priorities and market conditions. You’ll develop a framework that is both strategic in direction and agile in delivery.
- Project Implementation – You’ll contribute project leadership and subject matter expertise to various fast paced, high impact initiatives ranging from recruitment best practice, Candidate Sourcing and Screening, DE&I initiatives, Candidate Offer Management, to Preboarding and Onboarding. You’ll work with the Project Management Office to ensure that projects are tracked, reported, and communicated to various stakeholders and busines leaders.
- Strategic Decision Making – You’ll enable and continuously improve recruiting solutions by driving data driven decisions with regard to the design, development, implementation and evolution of scalable and sustainable Talent Acquisition processes and tools.
- Candidate and New Hire Experience – You’ll obsess about the candidate and new hire experience. From sourcing through onboarding, you will identify the moments that matter, and remove any friction to drive productivity and satisfaction. You’ll drive diversity, equity, and inclusion through recruitment operations strategies. You’ll focus on access and accessibility to provide equal opportunity for all applicants so that Activision Blizzard can attract diverse, top talent.
- Day to Day Talent Acquisition Operations Team Leadership – You’ll lead a team of managers and individual contributors that provide interview coordination, candidate experience management, onboarding, background checks, and other queries from employees and candidates. You will partner with HR Operations leaders and process improvement leads to drive streamlined processes and great customer experience. You’ll guide, mentor and develop a high performing team as well as manage the budget and vendor relationships. You’ll set goals, provide coaching and feedback, develop talent and build future leaders. You’ll clear obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Post graduate degree preferred (Business Admin, Human Resources, Organization Development, or Program/Process Engineering preferred)
- 12+ years’ experience in a combination of the following areas:Business Process Engineering
- Project Management (prefer Agile methodology experience)
- Change Management
- Talent Acquisition Practices US and Canada
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Systems (Workday, Eightfold)
- TA Reporting/analytics and data visualization (Visier and Tableau)
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects from concept through value realization in global complex organizations
- Ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create exec level materials
- Expert level knowledge of Talent Acquisition solutions including ATS, TRM, Digital Interviewing, Assessment, Background Check and Onboarding
- Broad understanding of EEOC compliance, Applicant Data Privacy, AAP & GDPR
- Familiarity with non-US recruitment practices
- Minimum 5+ years of Team Leadership Experience
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.