Director Site Health Office
9 days ago
Director Site Health Office
The Director of Site Health Office is a new role established to support EA's global workplaces in the strategy and delivery of programs related to Employee Health & Safety, including COVID-19 protocol management. You will oversee the organizational requirements and collaborations for COVID-19 prevention, control, and the safety procedures for returning to work in the workplace. The Director of Site Health office is a full-time role, reporting to the Senior Director of Workplace Experience.
- Build the Global Site Health Office which oversees employee health and safety practices across all 45 global offices
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in EA's COVID-19 protocols and practices
- Communicate policies and processes to employees
- Partner with teams in Workplaces, Physical Security, IT and People Practices
Employee Health & Safety
The ongoing responsibilities of EHS requires the Director of SHO to oversee the development of the company EHS policies, standards and processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and directives. This role and support staff provides comprehensive risk analysis, leading continuous improvement actions or programs on compliance assurance and incident prevention.
The EHS function manages:
- Evaluation and enforcement of workplace conditions to make sure they conform to applicable OSHA , CCOHS and other standards
- Ensuring all onsite health and safety equipment and supplies are current
- Provide guidance for, and audit of, emergency provisions in our offices
- Keep records of all work-related injuries and illnesses
- Work with Real Estate and Physical Security, Benefits, PP, Legal and WE site managers on the above
General COVID-19 Prevention and Control
- Provide overall leadership, strategic input and global oversight in the implementation of COVID19 policies and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of related experience in health and safety are required within large multinational companies.
- knowledge of local, state and applicable federal employment law and practices, including Department of Public Health guidelines, OSHA Temporary Emergency Standards, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- experience with relevant international practices
- legal and regulatory navigation skills in interpreting, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills
- Effectively analyze and prioritize situations as they arise during the day and responds to urgent requests promptly in an atmosphere with competing demands.
- Excellent business process skills in assessing and improving policies
- Experience implementing systems and technology to refine said processes and integration
- Leadership experience managing our teams, partners and vendors.
- Excellence in building collaborative and productive working relationships; networks with, and involves with important partners; influence important decisions and functional and operational EHS strategies; plans, executes, and evaluates complex assignments that have a broad impact on operations and the business.
- Available to be contacted outside of scheduled work hours in case of emergency.
Travel will be required.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.