Director, Product Marketing
4 days ago
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In the last five years Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow, we are hiring an experienced and highly collaborative Director, Product Marketing . This leader will be responsible for clearly conveying the story of our products and their benefits. Working closely with the product and sales team, you will develop the product messaging strategy across all channels for our customer base – including life sciences and medical device companies – as well as go-to market marketing plans for new product launches. This candidate will also work closely with creative services, adhering to Level Ex’s brand standards and ensuring consistent application and protection of our brand reputation. The ideal team member will have former health tech SaaS experience and possess a strong understanding of relevant and timely healthcare content to align with our broader business revenue goals. Candidates should have a background in B2B marketing. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
- Lead Product Marketing Strategy and Execution: Collaborate with product, sales, physician marketing, PR, and senior leadership to create and execute on B2B product marketing strategies that are aligned to the product roadmap; shape content that will educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits and ensure it focuses on relevant topics that align with Level Ex’s business goals and improve client education throughout the purchasing process; identify internal and external dependencies and drive strategic content and approach discussions; track performance metrics to make future recommendations; hold internal stakeholders accountable for deadlines, including communicating with external clients.
- Identify and Create Content: Monitor industry for trends and ideas that can be turned into compelling, high-quality content; gain insights into our customers’ purchasing decisions and understand the competitive landscape; recommend strategic themes and communications based on findings.
- Coordinate with Creative/Brand team and Facilitate Content Creation: Work closely with creative services team; guide and facilitate content creation with the creative, product, sales, KOLs, and senior leadership to consistently promote the story of our products.
- Track Results: Accurately measure marketing campaign effectiveness and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product and product feature adoption and usage; interpret channel-specific metrics and communicate them to various stakeholders; optimize messages and channels to perform at or above industry- and Level Ex-standard metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in product marketing or communications
- Minimum of 8+ years of proven successful product marketing experience; prior experience in B2B marketing in a complex, highly regulated industry
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Health Tech SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- Proven experience managing content marketing strategies targeting senior-level and executive business decision makers across all B2B channels
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Superb attention to detail, uphold and reinforce editorial guidelines
- Solid project management skills with the ability to handle several projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; metric-driven
- Constant professionalism, business maturity, and verbal and presentation skills to work with senior executives; demonstrate confidence in subject matter expertise; command an authoritative presence
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues, agencies, and freelancers
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- HubSpot and WordPress skills a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. Samples of high-quality content for SaaS products and features are encouraged. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.