Director, Product Manager - Account Services
10 days ago
Forte is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Product Manager to lead a group of products within our Account Services team.
Previous leadership experience is required, as this role requires the oversight and roadmap ownership of several strategic products within the business unit. This includes and is not limited to, product managers and a network of third-party developers.
In Partnership with the GM of our Accounts & Assets team, you will guide the development of digital asset storage, emerging wallet technologies, user identity, and account services. The end product will provide seamless customer-first interactions with crypto assets for both users/players and developers. These capabilities will enable customers to safely and securely store and access their assets in and outside of game experiences with ease.
Forte’s work to provide these types of blockchain services and infrastructure to game developers is a new frontier, which will require past experience building products from inception to scale.
In this role, you will...
- Own Account Services product roadmap building consensus with cross-team stakeholders.
- Own oversight and follow-through of all Accounts product requirements.
- Represent the customer/market fit at a strategic level on the Accounts team, explicitly where design choices need to be made on behalf of game developers and player experience.
- Coordinate communications flow between Accounts product team and Customer Success team leads.
- Set product strategy to anticipate customer needs ahead of teams and stakeholders.
- See through execution of all facets of the Accounts product.
- Make sure all integrations with Accounts product are in alignment with internal and external consumers.
- Manage and mentor product managers such that they grasp the product vision and can execute product ownership at a feature level.
- Set direction on how to tackle and distill market research and analysis into product roadmap prioritization.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Proven track record as a successful product leader in a product driven organization.
- Experience guiding the full feature development process: creation, design, execution, delivery, etc…
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and help juggle competing interests.
- Demonstrated competency in identifying customer needs and translating them into roadmap execution.
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude that demonstrates a bias towards action and impact.
- Experience managing scope and prioritization decisions at a product-wide level.
- Experience with Agile, as well as exposure to Rust, Erlang, Scala, or C++ as part of a former tech stack.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for creative problem-solving with incomplete data.
Bonus if you also have...
- An advanced understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics.
- Previous experience in engineering roles outside of product.
- Experience designing consumer account products (B2C).
- Practical experience solving problems for end users in the blockchain space.
- The opportunity to build something that's never been built before - to solve new problems and to develop solutions with a team of industry leaders by your side
- A learning environment where you'll be hands-on with the latest tools and technologies
- The opportunity to merge personal passions or interests you may have for blockchain and/or gaming with your professional path
- Competitive compensation and perks to help you work comfortably and productively with a fully remote team
Forte’s platform allows game publishers to easily integrate blockchain technologies into their games, enabling features such as seamless, embeddable token wallets, non-fungible token (NFT) minting and selling, payment rails, and other services built specifically for blockchain token economies and the management of digital and virtual assets. In blockchain-enabled games, players can truly own goods, rather than making pure entertainment expenditures. Players around the world can freely trade goods and services with each other, and can participate in community economies that reward creativity, collaboration, and skill. These new systems provide game players and communities all around the world with new creative and economic opportunities.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.