Director, Marketing Operations
15 days ago
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play. Join us in driving the next revolution in games!
We are looking for a Director of Marketing Operations to join our team of play makers! You'll work closely with the VP of Marketing Operations and Technology to deliver thoughtful insights and recommendations that optimize the performance of Marketing’s global program activity and effectiveness. In addition, you’ll be responsible for managing and inspiring a team to ensure that initiatives are seamlessly executed and highly effective.
EA has centralized the Marketing Operations and Technology function in order to streamline and integrate work that services the brand portfolio and ultimately delivers a total brand experience to the player.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing Operations that will help drive communication and transparency resulting in operational excellence. If you are the type of person that likes to solve problems to get betters results, won’t stop until you have a solution and is comfortable with a lot going on at once then we are looking for you.
Ideal candidate could be a seasoned Agency Account Director that now wants to move Client side, a Marketing Director that is happier in the content and technology world and sees how it can service the brand when it is done well.
Key activities :
You will oversee the development and management of key Marketing People Programs
Integrate and communicate with Director of Content and the Direct of Technology to streamline work-flow
Work closely with the campaign activation teams that bring games to market. Assist with resource planning and work-flow planning.
Create -plans and milestones for integrated teams to deliver campaigns at the highest level
Facilitate and mange budget oversight with VP of Ops and Tech in order to make smart and calculated decisions to advance the marketing function.
Help to foster a culture of accountability and effectiveness.
- Work with VP Ops and Tech to set marketing operations objectives and key results that align with the company’s overall strategy, and manage initiatives to achieve these goals.
- Lead the team to identify ways to improve and streamline key marketing operations, processes, and workflows to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze the workflow from program development through to execution and track progress against goals and support success.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts and experts, and peers/competitors. This should be used to drive continuous improvement for operational efficiencies and adoption.
- Lead a team of franchise program managers responsible for x-functional alignment, driving marketing campaigns from inception to final delivery
- Budget planning and oversight
- Work force planning to support demand and work streams
- Analyze gaps in data, marketing strategies, and growth practices.
- Monitor and analyze marketing dashboards and reports to track key success metrics and ROI.
- Coordinate with the various Marketing departments to ensure data is flowing downstream & upstream at the right time, in the right place, and to the right people.
- Manage a globally dispersed team
- Proven leader with experience of managing a high performing team
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into insight that supports effective decision making
- Strong understanding of demand generation, marketing automation
- Excellent thought leadership, strategic, analytical, and forward-planning skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills
- Capacity to work effectively with ambiguity, adapting quickly to changing goals and objectives.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones
- 8-10 + years of experience in Marketing operations / Agency operations with proven ability to execute effectively
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, influence and build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Proactive mindset and strong initiative. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI.