Director, Inside Sales
Plantation, FL, United States
12 days ago
The concept of getting in on the ground floor often happens only in small startups. But what about building an inside sales team from scratch, using all the knowledge you have built elsewhere, to truly build the optimal team. You will design the overall approach, hire the team, prioritize the tools and processes. Yet you will be able to do it inside a large company with truly unique technology. This isn’t your average Saas startup… Who gets a chance to start a sales team focused on Augmented Reality?
This role is based in Utah. The role will be Remote to begin with but will play a critical role in building the plan for a physical presence in Utah.
This role will start as an individual contributor but this leader will be able to grow with the team as we hire the team around him/her. You will handle all inbound leads as well as work with outside teams to manage smaller but growing accounts. You will lead the team growing net new logos and managing existing customers across the US and Europe. The team is primarily an inside sales organization. However, this is not dialing for dollars. You will lead a very solution-oriented sales process for a technology that truly has no peer. You need to be comfortable with and have experience in leading teams who are converting both high velocity, run rate revenues plus complex sales cycles and larger deal values.
- Creative and agile leader that can blend both the science of sales leadership (i.e. KPI assessment and pipeline conversion ratios) with the art of being a progressive, compassionate and authentic sales coach
- Experience in a solution oriented sales methodology
- This team has the potential to scale up exponentially, so building teams and segmenting territories will be something you are comfortable with.
- Experience in full customer life cycle, churn mitigation strategies and customer account planning
- Experience working alongside technical pre and post sales business partners such as Solutions Engineers, as it is often early in the customer investigation of our technology and the XR industry at large.
- Having an authentic interest for the application of how AR / VR will transform many industries is a must - a passion for learning and a deeply curious mind are required
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions and communicating with data will be critical to your success and will be part of your leadership DNA
- Sales leadership experience at a Senior Manager, Director level for an Inside Sales team
- Verifiable track record of success building and growing teams while overachieving quotas
- Data driven approach to managing high velocity sales teams and larger ticket sales
- Extensive experience in formulating vision and strategy for a sales team, including an excellent understanding of best practices for a high performing Inside Sales operations (KPIs, sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, and sales quotas)
- Passion for VR/AR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with selling software or subscription products (SaaS) or cutting edge hardware technology.
- A blend of executive credibility and compassionate leadership
Who We Are
We love scrappy. We look for those passionate about breaking new ground, solving new problems and leveraging tech to delight customers, not just impress them. We look for people that can approach any challenge with a cool head and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. You will thrive in an environment where you are juggling many balls at the same time and find solving new challenges to be stimulating. No day is like the prior. Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in real-time 3D development or visualization, preferably in AR or VR.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines