Director, Human Resources Business Partner
6 days ago
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices, and personal computers, including mobile devices. 2K is a leading publisher of today's most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM, and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization.
What We Need:
The HRBP role is strategic and hands-on: you provide HR lifecycle leadership to our 2K teams and senior leaders. You will partner with 2K senior leaders to develop and execute talent management strategies, recruiting, coaching, org assessment, compensation, retention, team member engagement, and much more. Your work will result in an optimized organization, capable managers, and engaged associates.
What You Will Do:
- Translate business goals and strategy into optimal People processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
- Recommend new approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and HR development within the company.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and recommendations with data.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize effectively to deliver results both as a strategic and a hands-on People business partner with a "pulse" of its employees.
- Influence change initiatives, develop change management plans, and manage stakeholders before and after changes occur.
- Effectively coach at all organization levels and demonstrate success in driving career retention and rewards programs.
- Be a passionate team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- A transformation and change agent with success in a high growth industry and organization
- A person who is biased to action builds relationships and can influence others and share knowledge.
- A person who understands the need to validate the existing culture before attempting to change is willing to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing.
- Ability to identify and prioritize work
- A person who thinks strategically and can establish, articulate, and implement a vision for the organizations it relates to people.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of organization design and development change management concepts, tools, methods, guidance, and talent management principles and processes.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of guidance.
- Business understanding, knowledge, professionalism; experience all aspects of how a business operates, develop, and articulate the value proposition of a new strategy, process, or program.
- Excellent strategic planning and operational deployment skills, the ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities across functions, processes, and teams. Able to translate vision and strategy into clear, actionable goals
- Vital project planning and management skills
- Minimum 8 years HRBP/Organization Development/Effectiveness/Talent experience in a medium, fast-paced, changing global company with a demonstrated history of success in leading change and achieving results.