This job might no longer be available.
Director, HR Operations
12 days ago
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community!
The HR Operations Director will help build our company-wide HR Operations, Immigration, and Mobility programs as well as serve as a key partner to our technology, HR, and broader G&A teams. You are strategic and passionate about execution. Reporting to our VP of Recruiting and HR Operations, this is a phenomenal opportunity to scale a function and grow a team.
This leader will scale an efficient, global HR Operations Team that supports the business while maintaining a continuous improvement lens on operations to drive efficiencies for HR
- Establish service level agreements and key performance measures for HR services and align resources to achieve them
- Ensure HR Operations audit and control processes are developed and followed in compliance with Unity internal policies and global standards
- Forge excellent partnerships with leaders, HRBPs, and HR COEs to drive the voice of the employee in developing and delivering new and improved services and programs
- Champion collaborative cross-functional relationships with other teams, such as Payroll, IT, to ensure successful execution of HR processes
- Provide leadership to a team of functional specialists who support employees across the organization throughout their lifecycle
- Encourage the operations team to deliver streamlined employee and manager experiences to enable HR Business Partners to fulfill their designated strategic roles
What we’re looking for
An expert leader with a background in HR/HR Operations including HR management systems, organizational planning, compliance, the employee life-cycle, and the rollout of HR operational programs.
- 5+ years direct people management experience
- Experience developing and driving metrics-based performance
- Proven track record of leading HR operations delivering services to both employees and contingent workforces
- Ability to craft HR solutions at scale, with a focus on customer service workforce
- Experience working with state and federal laws pertaining to employment and labor, privacy, and other compliance protocols
You might also have
- Experience with Workday platform including Benefits, HCM, and ATS modules
- Experience working across different time zones and geographies
- Knowledge and experience with immigration processes and policies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.