Director, Consumer & Products Data (M/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
8 days ago
For several years, Ubisoft has set up tools and teams around data to improve the players' experience, and recently decided to take a new step to better mutualize, share and exploit these initiatives with the creation of a Data team attached directly to the CEO.
As Director of Consumer & Products Data, you will actively contribute to the success of this new team by working closely with the Chief Data officer. Your role will be to contribute with data to strategic & tactical plans to optimize the consumer’s path to loyalty. You will ensure that the strategic intent of the positioning of a product towards its market and customers is achieved while continuously reinforcing our ethical data usage policies.
Driving the creation of standard reports, KPI, process in the consumer & product domain
- Interact with business and technical peers (Analytics Teams, Production, Uplay, Corporate Marketing, Developers, Brand Managers ….) to evaluate existing insights, data models, metrics and to prioritize the ones which need to become strong standards and industrialized for the benefits of multiple Business Units and domains
- Help improve data operations through the development of business process models and data flow diagrams with the support of Data governance team
- Document, assess, influence and synthesize business requirements to develop, enable and advance data platform capabilities to support those standards
Providing ad-hoc Analytics services on transversal topics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define transversal business questions and transform them into meaningful research plans that will provide actionable insights to the organization
- Communicate findings to Production, Uplay, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge and executives
Consumer & Product insight community
- Facilitate and promote usage and adoption of the data informed mindset and best practices on products and customer insights in alignment with the data literacy program
- Collaborate with other analytics teams across the company to develop a common quantitative perspective on how we understand our consumers & products.
- Assist in the establishment of a community of practice to share ideas and best practices.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and dashboards to measure the success of the data usage in its perimeter
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or business administration
- With minimum 8+ year experience working on analytics in an international environment.
- Expertise in consumer & products analytics (Brand strategy, Customer journey, Product development …)
- Proven management skills and experience
- Experience on creating and executing data governance organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience in driving a vision & results across teams in different disciplines such as Sales, Finance, Marketing, Customer Management…
- Demonstrates a result oriented, problem solving attitude
- Ability to act as a strategic business partner by developing strong relationships and influencing stakeholders and decision-makers
- Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Fluent in English
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You'll work in an inspiring environment in which you'll push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds our players will be passionate about.