Digital Operations Specialist
24 days ago
The Digital Operations Specialist works within the Digital team at Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. This role's primary responsibilities involve creation of media and metadata assets, ensuring proper content release, as well as keeping game pages on 1 st party storefronts and websites up to date. This individual will communicate amongst internal groups, overseas partners, external vendors, and assist team members within Digital Operations.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day communications with internal groups and partners of overseas Bandai Namco Group companies
- Keep up to date with all 1 st party storefront rules and regulations
- Manage digital storefront page pre- and post-launch review
- Oversee digital storefront page maintenance and refresh of digital catalog titles
- Run digital storefront trailer asset creation and submission
- Assist with workback schedule maintenance
- Assist with digital media creation and metadata localization
- Coordinate asset approvals with internal groups and key partners
- 1-2 years video game industry experience in a marketing or operations support role
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a team environment and cross-departmentally
- Self-motivated, confident, and energetic
- Passion and knowledge of video games a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant subject
- Or relevant professional experience
$57,674.66 - $76,611.31
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of the Bandai Namco Group, is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for major video game consoles, PC, online, and mobile platforms. The company is known for creating many of the industry’s beloved classic franchises such as PAC-MAN®, GALAGA®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, and ACE COMBAT®, and publishing the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS™ series and the blockbuster title ELDEN RING™. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is also the premier publisher in the Western hemisphere for anime-based video games including GUNDAM™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE®. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.