This job might no longer be available.
Digital Marketing Manager
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
9 months ago
Wargaming is seeking for an ambitious, energetic and creative Digital Marketing Manager with solid product marketing experience.
In this role you will be responsible for all scope of digital marketing activities for the new product team.
What will you do?
- Own the launch of new product features and initiatives, including positioning, messaging and tactics to drive awareness & adoption (website, PR, blog, email, social, in-product messaging, paid channels, etc)
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by campaigns and forecast long-term growth across SEO, Social, Email and Display channels and help definechannel attribution models;
- Run user research (qualitative and quantitative) to better understand our users
- Conduct competitive research
- Set up and manage marketing activities and campaigns, including digital content, website, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing
- Manage the relationship with internal stakeholders, external agencies and partners for the successful execution of projects within deadlines and delivery of high-quality results
- Optimize and further refine the brand strategy, guidelines and positioning based on conversion insights;
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains;
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years product marketing experience at a technology company and/or fast-growing start-up
- Solid experience in performance marketing
- Strong understanding of traffic attribution modelling (digital, online & offline)
- Solid knowledge of current Inbound Marketing best practices and how to leverage various elements of marketing automation to fit the needs of various campaigns, Clients, and target audiences
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, ASO, and SEM
- Great understanding of social media
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to work with large data sets in order to derive actionable campaign insights
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for clients to increase their online presence while achieving their online goals
- Solid writing skills and some experience creating marketing content/writing copy
- Knowledge of ads platforms (understand tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices for direct response campaigns)
What will help you stand out?
- Working experience with mobile marketing
- Experience with SQL and data visualisation tools (Tableau / Power BI)
- Interest towards games industry
- Intermediate level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!