Class of 2020: Digital Finance & Royalties Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
10 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
Looking for an internship opportunity, which allows you to explore multiple departments during the course of your summer? Our Digital Finance and Royalties Intern will have the opportunity to work cross functionally within two departments, gaining a broader understanding of the scope of our business.
- Assisting with the monthly close process for Digital Revenue
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting requests from R*, 2K and Digital Sales
- Assisting Digital Finance team for performance of Price Per Unit checks
- Assisting Royalty team with compilation of data for Royalty Audits
- Assisting Royalty to prepare Royalty Statements
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university (all grade levels welcome to apply) with a major or course-load focused in Finance
- Organized and skilled multi-tasker
- Able to work independently
- Experience with Excel is a must