Development Tester - Quality Assurance
Montreal QC ca
2 days ago
The development tester is a very important member of the production team. He executes tests to ensure the user of the application will have an optimal experience. The tester helps the development team to find bugs, refine the user experience and support the development process.
- Execute specific tests as required by the production team and the lead tester;
- Perform tests against the established procedures;
- Discover bugs, find clear reproductions steps and enter this information in the bug database;
- Report on the status of the application to the members of the team;
- Create test plans from design documents;
- Contribute to the evolution and sharing of best practices in quality assurance;
- Participate in production team meetings and in discussions concerning quality;
- 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance, preferably on applications
- Possess a good knowledge of computer software and software development
- Detail oriented
- Be articulate and a team player
- Have a good understanding of spoken and written French and English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.