27 days ago
WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We’re looking to add a thoughtful and strategic Development Manager to facilitate communication and support our engineering team in achieving a high level of technical excellence and stability on our high-priority AAA project. You will work with a team of talented Engineers, Producer and cross-discipline Leads to balance scope with capacity, track progress, implement and improve processes, mentor people, and mitigate risks while upholding and maintaining a quality bar.
- Proficient project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and project milestone planning.
- Thorough understanding of Engineering fundamentals and best practices to allocate resources and facilitate solutions in a multidisciplinary team.
- Solid grasp of project management software (e.g. JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence, Hansoft, etc.).
- Proven experience managing projects for both short and long iterations; being able to scope varied sizes and length of a project.
- Possess excellent people leadership skills and consistent record of effective management of senior resources
- Leverage experience building cohesive teams; identify resourcing needs, providing developmental opportunities and ensuring that all employees reach their potential.
- You have an abiding love of video games, playing them, talking about them, creating them!
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community:
31st Union prides itself on the diversity of its team members, partners, and communities. For this reason, we remain committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship, from recruitment and hiring through compensation, benefits, discipline and termination. This means that employment at 31st Union depends on your substantive ability, objective qualifications and work ethic – not on your age, race (including traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), height, weight, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), alienage or citizenship status, transgender, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition, AIDS/HIV, denial of family and medical care leave, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy status, childbirth, breastfeeding (or related medical conditions), marital status or registered domestic partner status, political activity or affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, arrest record, or taking or requesting statutorily protected leaves, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are also committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need to request a reasonable accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.