Developers Relations / Business Development Manager (F/M/NB)
9 days ago
At Ubisoft's International Headquarters, you will join the New Business team whose mission is to position Ubisoft as a major player in new territories beyond video games (out of home entertainment, live entertainment, automobiles, health, museums, institutions, etc.).
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will join a team that both supports the internal development studios and is constantly on the watch for business opportunities with various types of external partners.
As a Developers Relations / Business Development Manager, your main missions are:
1/ You manage relationships with external developers:
- You maintain and develop our network of external studios;
- You support and advise Ubisoft studios in defining their needs, evaluating proposals and setting up collaboration with external studios;
- You propose the relevant studios according to the needs of each project (Codev/FullDev on AAA, Casual, Mobile projects), conduct the bidding process and negotiate the commercial and contractual terms;
- You identify and qualify publishing/distribution, cross-promotion and other collaboration opportunities with external studios.
2/ You explore and achieve partnership opportunities beyond video games:
- You participate in the evaluation of partnership opportunities (evaluation of the possibilities, challenges and technical solutions) and coordinate the various players for the achievement and follow-up of these projects;
- You identify opportunities to develop the presence of Ubisoft content in out-of-home (arcades, escape rooms, FEC for example) and follow up on these activities;
- You evaluate and implement ad hoc development opportunities on behalf of hardware manufacturers.
To be successful in this position, you must have solid experience in business development and/or project management, including at least one experience in the video game industry (development studios, publishing/distribution, etc.), ideally in an international environment.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
- You are passionate about video games, their production and those who create them!
- Commercial and contractual negotiations are no longer a secret to you.
- In French and English, you are able to communicate effectively with partners of all levels and disciplines, both written and spoken.
- Synthesis, rigour and analysis are your key words.
- Finally, your entourage admires you for your team spirit and your ability to think outside the box to be a source of ideas!
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.