This job might no longer be available.
Developer Relations Lead
22 days ago
Pragma is supporting healthy and vibrant online communities by creating a backend game engine— a platform of services and tools that enable game studios to launch live-service games.
You'll be joining a passionate, remote-first team (PT time zone) comprised of people that have scaled games such as League of Legends and Destiny 2 and many more games while at Riot, Bungie, PopCap, and EA. Team members have also scaled platforms at traditional tech companies including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SendGrid and Tableau. We are grateful to have partnered with top-tier investors including Greylock, Upfront Ventures and Insight Partners
About the Role
We’re looking for a Developer Relations Lead capable of taking the highly technical concepts found in our Platform and making them come alive in the field and for our customers through stories that connect capabilities to subscriber experience. This position requires a combination of strong technical, marketing skills, project/program management, knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas.
The Developer Relations Lead role is responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans for Pragma’s product and services. Your unique skill set and technical knowledge will carry into our overall sales enablement conversations. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology and can translate the capabilities of a technology solution into sales messaging and positioning.
- Able to have deep understanding of the Pragma engine (a developer tool), with the ability to independently create developer facing materials
- Understands and owns the studio and developer personas
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans and ensure internal organizational readiness
- Translates and articulates technology platform messages (i.e., administration, security, integration, etc.)
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with customers in strategic vertical markets to support ongoing definition of differentiated product value
- Able to effectively present Pragma in a public setting (developer summits, webinars, etc.)
- Able to facilitate and lead community management amongst developers in the games industry
- 7-10+ years’ experience in a product marketing or developer relations role preferably in enterprise software
- Experience in launching new high tech products and communicating benefits
- Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing on marketing plans
- Technical and Field experience – adept at translating technical concepts (architecture, applications, security and compliance, processes, etc.) into bite size value statements for less technically inclined audiences
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- A remote-first work environment with semi-annual in-person meetups
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision coverage for primary policyholders; 80% employer-paid coverage for eligible dependents.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Remote friendly perks
- Paid parental and family care leaves
- Long term and short term disability
Pragma is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.